Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

In term 1-Te reo

In term one we made our every own Pepeha. This is what I did for Te Reo Maori.Our WALT was :Write our own Pepeha in Te Reo Maori.Here Is mine.



TOKU PEPEHA - Junior Tati

No Aitutaki ahau (Where I’m from)
I tupu ake ahau I Panmure (Where I grew up)
Kei Oran rd ahau e noho ana inaianei (Where I live)
He Akonga ahau (My occupation)
Ko Glen Taylor toko Kura (My school)
•Ko mt wellington te maunga(My local mountain)
•Ko Panmure wāpu te awa(My local river)
•Ko Tati te iwi (My tribe)
•Ko Mata toku mama (My Mother)
•Ko Rouru toku papa (My Father)
•Ko Teua, Linda and Andy taku teina (My older sister)
•Ko Bruno, Ruddick and Pete toku tungane (My older brother’s)
Image result for familyImage result for panmure lagoon poolsLove, Family, Heart, Parent, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment